According to the Administrative Law of the People’s Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People’s Republic of China.
While applying for a visa, a visa notice issued by an authorized Chinese organization should be presented. Visa notice could be obtained from the Chinese host organization, or the Chinese side of a joint venture, or the warranty company of the foreign representative office and the solely foreign-invested company, after being reviewed by the corresponding supervising commission, office or bureau and approved by the authorized organization.
What we can do for you are as following.
- Free consultancy to your visa issues.
- Help to prepare all the needful materials for your visa application and submit to corresponding departments.
- Medical check reservation and emergency service.
- Alteration of your visa type.
- Help to extend your visa and more.