Introductions for Reapplying for Residence Permit

By labourxi • August 25th, 2010

Introductions for Reapplying for Residence Permit

Ⅰ. Qualifications:

A foreigner who has obtained the Foreigner’s Residence Permit or Residence Card issued by Shanghai Public Security Bureau and has continued to work in the original unit reapplies for the Foreigner’s Residence Permit.

Ⅱ. Formalities:

  1. Submitting the Foreigner Visa and Residence Permit Application Form completely filled up and one recent 2-inch half-length, bareheaded and full-faced photograph;
  2. Submitting the official letter of application of unit;
  3. Submitting the original and the copy of the Certificate of Approval of Enterprise, the Duplicate of Business License or the Representative Agency Registration Certificate and the organization code;
  4. Submitting the applicant’s Passport and the Residence Card;
  5. Submitting the original of the Employment Credential, the Expert Certificate, the Work Permit for Foreign Personnel Engaged in the Offshore Petroleum Operations or the Permit for Commercialized Theatrical Performance though annual examination or the Shanghai Residence Card B;
  6. Vice president should submit the original of Identity Authentication Certificate;
  7. Submitting the original and copy of the official letter of Shanghai Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Commission or Shanghai People’s Government Foreign Affairs Office or the Shanghai Residence Card B if the foreigner who has obtained the Foreigner’s Residence Permit valid for two years or more changed the working unit;
  8. Submitting the original of the certificate of check-in in Shanghai (issued by the hotel or the police substation of the area where the lodging takes place)

Note: Enquire the applicant and ask him (her) to submit supplementary documents when necessary

Ⅲ. Business Hours and Place:

Monday – Saturday     9:00—17:00 (Except National Holidays)
Note: Credentials are handled alone on Saturday.
1500, Minsheng Road, Pudong New Area

Ⅳ. Time Limit of Handing and Winding Up a Case: Within 5 working days, if application documents are complete

Ⅴ. Fee Standard: For details, see the Visa Fee Standard of Reciprocal Countries and Non-reciprocal countries. The State Development and Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance [J. J. G. (2003) No. 392]

Ⅵ. Information Telephone: 28951900

Ⅶ. Supervision Telephone: 68547109

Exit-Entry Administration
Shanghai Public Security Bureau
April 2009


« | Home | »

checklist overview

September 14, 2010
by: labourxi • Uncategorized

map of shanghai

August 28, 2010
by: labourxi • Uncategorized

the rule of our services

August 27, 2010
by: labourxi • Uncategorized